KO WAI | OUR TEAM
Ko wai mātou
Moko Kauri Director
Te Rarawa, Muriwhenua, Ngāti Hine, Ngāpuhi Nui Tonu
Our founder, a champion of Te Reo o Te Hiku, merges profound expertise in Tā Moko with a passion for community building, education, and cultural advocacy.
- Doctoral Scholarship
- MA – Te Reo, First Class Honors
- Te Panekiretanga o te reo
- Grad dip – Teaching
- BA – Te Reo Māori and Indigenous Development
- BA – Māori visual arts
Ringa tohu | Managing Director
Ngāpuhi, Te Hikutū
The managing force behind Moko Kauri, Maikio blends her rich educational background with innovative strategies in overseeing our diverse programs and initiatives.
- MA Education First class honors – KKM philosophy
- BA Teaching – Huarahi Māori
Dr. Fiona McGrath JP
As our Project Lead, Fiona navigates the realms of educational leadership, Kaupapa Māori research, and development, enriching our approaches and fostering Māori student achievement.
- PhD – Indigenous Educational Leadership
- MEMgt – Master in Educational Management
- PGDipBus – Post Graduate Maori Business
- DipTchg – Diploma of Teaching (Secondary)
- DipIT – Diploma of Information Technology
- NDBE – National Diploma in Business Education
Injecting youthful exuberance into our team, Zealand meets all our administrative needs, ensuring the seamless functioning of our diverse initiatives and programs.
Embrace the blend of heritage and innovation, respect and ambition, and tradition and transformation with Moko Kauri. Unlock the potential of your organisation where the past guides the future, and the spirit of collaboration leads to lasting success.
Ko rongo ki te pūtake, ko tū ki te ao.
Know your identity, stand tall in the world.